After my post earlier this week about Mike’s Pandemic Gardening Project, which delved into the very modern problem of House Envy (i.e. wondering why you can’t turn your home into a Pinterest Board in 30 seconds like all the DIY home designers on Tiktok), I thought we might all need a reality check and a moment of gratitude. At least I know, I DO.
1) I am grateful my family is healthy.
2) I am grateful that we do not want for food or shelter.
3) I am grateful my husband can cook.
4) I am grateful for the flexibility of my job.
5) I am grateful that I have a close relationship with both my mom and my dad.
6) I am grateful for all the progress that Harlow is making in her new school.
7) I am grateful that Mazzy is such a cool, confident kid.
8) I am grateful that the pandemic helped me re-prioritize and spend more time at home with my kids.
9) I am grateful for morning coffee on my swing with Frankie.
10) I am grateful for good friends who stuck around even when our lives used to be so busy and unavailable. I now understand more clearly how valuable those relationships are.
11) I am grateful for this community. You all have shown me so much kindness.
0 subscriptions will be displayed on your profile (edit)
Skip for now
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to sign in.